this is so embarrassing & old but here it is! lol I was going through my old pictures and videos today and it made me reminisce like crazy.. it’s so weird that i think of the cliche summer nights, sleepovers staying up all night and sneaking out. it feels like so long ago but i know that even today when i see you guys it’s like nothing’s changed. i mean, as people we’ve changed but i know that i would never hesitate to call you guys for anything (vice versa, i hope) and that you guys would be there for me in a heartbeat- and you guys have been. even in the last couple months whenever i needed any of one you guys. what i love the most is that i can truly be myself with you guys :3 GO MAH WUH
my bro posted something on his facebook status about liking rain
and then my baby bro (grade 3) commented: 롤은 제가 좋아하는데 비가 ~ ~
When I saw that I was like WOW he knows korean? o.O (I thought maybe he learned it while I was away or something) but when I read that I was like.. what is he saying???…
so at the dinner table today, i showed my mom and my other brother was like “he probably used google translate” and my baby bro was like *nod*
me: what were you saying??
tim: *shurg* google translate it!
google translate didn’t even make sense and after several minutes of pondering amongst my family, we came to the conclusion that he wrote something along the lines of “LOL I like rain too~~” HAHAHA LOL=롤 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
and then my mom got a phone call saying she was on channel 5 news from her friend and my mom was like WHAT? o.O and then she explains that she was exiting our neighborhood and there were a bunch of cop cars at the front so she came out of the car saying “whats going onn??” (in her asian accent) and then 2 cameras came running to her with mics asking “you don’t know? *explains* how do you like living here?” blah blah blah and my mom’s just like “it’s been peaceful living here, theres never been anything like this” (prob in broken english lol) and then my mom freaked out bc she was like why did they air that and she joked that if anything happens like that you just keep quiet bc u dont wanna be on the news as a silly bystander LOL my fam had a good laugh over that hahah
This Jesus > religion poetry video went extra viral. Though contraversial, it does open ways for evangelism. Thank you Lord for using any and everything to further Your Good News!
I cant stop speaking british. Im even reading my textbook in a british accent in my head. now I know why accents stick lol Whats funnier is that brian tried to copy me and his version of a british accent is vietnamese accent wtheck lol
look at this sloth
this sloth is content with its life
look at him
yeah im a sloth
and i accept myself
I am clean because of the blood of Jesus Christ..
I am cleansed inside and out.
No matter how sinful I am, no matter how sinful I tell myself I am, no matter how many eyes judge and scrutinize me of my sins.. No matter how many people tell me how messed up I am, I won’t believe it because I am clean in His eyes now. That’s joy.
To know that I am accepted by the Creator of all things and that He is now my Father looking after me - never letting go! :)
1. opening crossiant packages (those cylinder things) are SO SO SO SCARY. it’s like anticipating a balloon to pop in your face. balloons freak me out. or anything stretchy and rubbery that can smack me on the face lol
2. i met my new roommate today and i realized i need to meet more new people! wha happened to me…. it’s not the same… i need to get outta my comfort zone!!! oh & my roomie she is nice :)
3. im taking aerobic dance, tennis, and volleyball because an additional 3 hour course meant 18 hours of vigorous classes… but now its vigorous training kekeke
4. im going to practice singing; thanks for the tips JULIA :)
5. i am glad hannah cheeks is back.<3
6. sunday was so good. God is good..
7. cut an avocado in half (with the cover) and take out the seed and pour about a couple of teaspoons of soy sauce into each hole from the seed and EAT (with a small spoon)! SO YUMMY, i’ve been eating it everyday O_O
8. baked sweet potatoes with MELTED CHEESE OMG. TO DIE FOR. perfect combo of salty & sweet goodness YUM YUM YUMMMY IN MA TUMMY!!!!
9. i wanna go to pendergrass flea market asap
10. I LOVE ICE SKATING NOW. BUT ONLY when i have someone near to grab onto in case I fall
11. I thought I don’t like watching sports but when I watch it once in a while I actually enjoy it but I don’t want to admit it, i dont know why. well, i kinda do know lol.
12. last week i was so scared my whole body was shaking. someone had the audacity to ask to borrow my bf’s phone and then drive off with it… it was so my fault SIGH
13. 2 things i LOVE: 1. PLANNERS 2. smell of NEW PAPER (ty anonymous<3)
14. everyone watch COURAGEOUS. i dont care what u say that movie was O-mazing!
15. i got a savings account :) I’m going to save $200 per month for 17 months (for an O-mazing-er purpose yay!)
16. i made a new years resolution & prayer topics for the year. YEE HAW. #motivated
17. i realize my words and actions hurt people to a great extent. i.must.STOP!! i love u guys..
18. WE NEED TO PRAY. PRAY. PRAY. I NEED TO PRAY. PRAY. PRAY. PRAY. PRAY.
19. blueberry macaroons. period.
20. last semester in Athens. WOO.
Jesus Christ is my LORD and SAVIOR. This statement is SO STRONG. SO POWERFUL. I am clean. Even when I feel completely DEFILED, I can believe in the everlasting covenant You have made. I am pure and cleansed by the blood of Jesus. Hallelujah! Awaken their souls my Lord my God! Bring the lost HOME. Let them hear Your cry. Let them see their unending hunger for You and You alone. Awaken this generation. Pour us with Your unending grace my Rock and my Salvation.